Here is a current sheet of the 11 biggest players within the business service industry. All stocks have a market capitalization of more than USD 3 billion. 95 stocks a listed on Americans stock exchanges. In total, they have a market capitalization of USD 4.9 trillion.
The average dividend yield of the top stocks amounts to 1.52 percent while the average P/E ratio amounts to 25.75. Price to book ratio is 5.64 and price to sales ratio 4.48. The average operating margin amounts 27.05 percent; net profit margin amounts to 16.15 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 23.51.
Here is the table of high 11 big players within the business service industry with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
Visa (NYSE:V), MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA), Fidelity National (NYSE:FIS),
Fiserv (NASDAQ:FISV), Moody's Corporation (NYSE:MCO), Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ:VRSK),
Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ:CTAS), Global Payments (NYSE:GPN), R.R. Donnelley & Sons (NASDAQ:RRD), Total System Services (NYSE:TSS), MercadoLibre (NASDAQ:MELI)
Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011
- ► 2012 (37)
- 6 Billion Players In Catalog & Mail Order Houses
- Biggest Players In Beverage (Wineries & Distillers...
- Biggest Players In Diversified Computer Systems In...
- Biggest Players In Auto Manufacturing
- 5 Biggest Players In Networking & Communication De...
- 11 Big Players In Business Service Industry
- 14 Big Players In Application And Software Industr...
- 15 Big Players In Biotechnology Industry
- ▼ Februar (8)