Here is a current sheet of the biggest players within the auto manufacturing industry. In total, 9 stocks are listed on Americans stock exchanges.
The average P/E ratio amounts to 16.34 while the average dividend yield is 1.43 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.16 and price to sales ratio 3.05. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 7.86 percent.
Here is the table of the biggest players within the auto manufacturing industry.
(Click here to subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free)
Related stock ticker symbols:
Toyota Motor (NYSE:TM), General Motors Company (NYSE:GM), HONDA MOTOR (NYSE:HMC), Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F), Nissan Motor (PINK:NSANY), Sorl Auto Parts (NASDAQ:SORL), Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA), Chicago Rivet & Machine (AMEX:CVR)
Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011
- ► 2012 (37)
- 6 Billion Players In Catalog & Mail Order Houses
- Biggest Players In Beverage (Wineries & Distillers...
- Biggest Players In Diversified Computer Systems In...
- Biggest Players In Auto Manufacturing
- 5 Biggest Players In Networking & Communication De...
- 11 Big Players In Business Service Industry
- 14 Big Players In Application And Software Industr...
- 15 Big Players In Biotechnology Industry
- ▼ Februar (8)