Here is a current sheet of the biggest stocks within the accident and health insurance industry. In total, 5 stocks have a market capitalization of more than a billion dollar and half of the industry stocks pay dividends.
The average P/E ratio amounts 14.22. Price to book ratio is 0.99 and price to sales ratio 2.92. The companies work with an average operating margin of 0.69 percent.
Here is the table of biggest players within accident and health insurance industry:
(Click here to subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free)
Related stock ticker symbols:
AFL, UNM, AIZ, SFG, CNO, PICO, GTS, EIHI, AMIC
Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011
- ► 2012 (37)
- Biggest Players Within Medical Laboratories And Re...
- 9 Biggest Accident & Health Insurance Stocks
- Long-Term Financial Analysis of Coca Cola (NYSE:KO...
- Long-Term Financial Analysis of Johnson & Johnson ...
- Long-Term Financial Analysis of Wal Mart (NYSE:WMT...
- Long-Term Financial Analysis of Yum! Brands (NYSE:...
- ▼ Mai (6)