Here is a current sheet of the biggest stocks within the medical laboratories and research industry. In total, 25 stocks are listed of which 8 have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion. Only three stocks pay dividends. The whole industry has a total market capitalization of USD 88 billion.
The average P/E ratio amounts 2.73. Price to book ratio is 3.55 and price to sales ratio 5.71. The companies work with an average operating margin of -14.26 percent. The total debt to asset ratio amounts to 16.62.
Here is the table of biggest players within the medical laboratories and research industry:
(Click here to subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free)
Related stock ticker symbols:
LH, DGX, CVD, ALR, PPDI, ICLR, IRWD, PRXL
Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011
- ► 2012 (37)
- Biggest Players Within Medical Laboratories And Re...
- 9 Biggest Accident & Health Insurance Stocks
- Long-Term Financial Analysis of Coca Cola (NYSE:KO...
- Long-Term Financial Analysis of Johnson & Johnson ...
- Long-Term Financial Analysis of Wal Mart (NYSE:WMT...
- Long-Term Financial Analysis of Yum! Brands (NYSE:...
- ▼ Mai (6)