Here is a current sheet of the biggest stocks within the major diversified foods industry. In total, 10 stocks are classifiable to this industry of which 5 have a market capitalization of more than a billion dollars.
The average P/E ratio amounts 23.17 while the average dividend yield amounts to 1.28 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.98 and price to sales ratio 1.12. The companies work with an average operating margin of 6.74 percent. The total debt to assets ratio amounts to 15.37.
Here is the table of the biggest players within the major diversified foods industry:
(Click here to subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free)
Related stock ticker symbols:
UL, KFT, HNZ, LANC, DOLE, HOGS, YUII, WILC, OINK, TOF
Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011
- ► 2012 (37)
- How Good Are Oracle's Quarter Results Really? Orac...
- SABMiller Intends To Grow With A Foster's Takeover...
- Buffet Pays Nine Billion For Chemical Company – So...
- Value Ideas Contest June 2011: Smoke On Altria (NY...
- Value Ideas Contest: Nokia (NOK) – Lucky Buy or Fa...
- Biggest Players In Major Diversified Foods Industr...
- ▼ Juni (6)